The FR Mechanics Hybrid is a versatile and comfortable FR work glove, which offers an excellent combination of dexterity, comfort, durability and protection. The high quality goatskin palm is lined with 100% Kevlar® fiber to enhance the FR properties and provide cut-resistance. The top of the glove is made with Nomex® fiber by DuPont™ and provides excellent breathability in addition to its flame resistant properties. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern for unmatched comfort and dexterity. Meets NFPA 70e – 2012 Standard. Flame-Resistant. Dexterous. Durable.
- Meets NFPA 70e – 2012 Standard
- Flame-Resistant – Exceeds ASTM F2302 & D6413 Standard
- ARC-RATED 12 cal/cm² (HRC 2)
- Cut Resistant Palm – Rates Level 2 on ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- Palm is 5X More Cut-Resistant than Unlined Leather
- Top of Hand Made with FR Nomex® Fiber
- Ergonomic, 3D Glove Pattern Form-fits to Hand
- Incredible Combination Of Dexterity, Comfort And Protection
- Kevlar® is a Registered Trademark of DuPont™ and/or its affiliates.
- Size Chart